Our products have been designed for commercial use in an office environment, though we do allow for residential deliveries of our Phone Booth with a few important caveats.
• An acceptable location in your residence (minimum of 15 ft x 15 ft) where the booth will be located that is large enough to accommodate the setup and operation of the booth. At this time we cannot deliver to apartment buildings.
• A shipping contact available to coordinate with our delivery partners.
• No obstacles that would prohibit our delivery partners from successfully delivering each of the five boxes. All of which are approximately 7 feet tall and weigh over 100 lbs.
• There must be a clear delivery path, free of ice, snow, and debris, and all house pets must be confined and separated from the delivery path.
• Awareness that the acoustic properties are different in rooms that are smaller than a large office installation. Residential settings tend to be much quieter than offices, so there is less sound masking to dampen the voices from inside a phone booth.
• The 100-day risk free trial does not apply to residential deliveries.
• No white-glove assembly is available on residential deliveries.
• Residential deliveries are subject to any and all local directives which could delay delivery indefinitely.
Note, we DO NOT accept residential delivery requests for our larger-format products including our Meeting Room, Open Meeting Room and Focus Room.